In this Policy, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing www.cookdtv.com “Website” and/or our software application accessible on an electronic device including a mobile device (collectively referred to as “Platform”), its contents and using the Services offered through the Platform. “Company”, “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Cookd Ventures Private Limited, “Cookd”, its affiliates and partners.
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
● Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Platform, such as your IP address, user actions, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views or any other information that is identified with you personally.
● Information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us or creating an account with us.
● Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to the Platform, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products.
● Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our Platform services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
● Any other information that you choose to send to us
Personal data submitted on our Platform will be used for the purposes specified in this Policy or in relevant parts of the Platform.
We may use your personal information to:
● Administer the Platform, improve your browsing experience by personalizing the Platform, and enable your use of the services available on the Platform.
● Send you general (non-marketing) commercial and non-commercial communications.
● Send you email notifications on specific requests.
● Send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications.
● Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the Platform and Products sold on the Platform.
● We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. If you want to delete your personal data, kindly contact email@example.com to raise the request to delete data
● We may share your information with Shopify whom we use to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We will at all times provide you with the option to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information (within the meaning of the IT Act, 2000 and its rules) that we seek from you. Further, you shall, at any time while using the Platform, also have an option to withdraw your consent given earlier to us to use such Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information. Such withdrawal of consent is required to be sent in writing to us at Cookd Ventures Private Limited of the address, No 40/8, Indhira Gandhi Nagar, P.S Nagar, Palayapalayam, Erode, Tamil Nadu - 638011. In such event however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Platform or provide any Services/Products thereunder to you.
A cookie is a small amount of information that’s downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means you don’t have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or browse from one page to another. Cookies also provide information on how people use the website, for instance whether it’s their first time visiting or if they are a frequent visitor.
The length of time that a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a “persistent” or “session” cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and will expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies can negatively impact your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies can be found in your browser’s help file or through such sites as www.allaboutcookies.org.
Additionally, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties such as our advertising partners.
● To the extent that we are required to do so by law.
● In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
● In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
● To the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
Except as provided in this Policy, we will not provide your information to third parties.
Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. You may contact us at:
Grievance Officer (provided in accordance with the IT Act, 2000 and its rules) :
Name – Ragul Thangavel
Phone Number – 93457324498
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Support : Reach out to us at email@example.com, in case of any queries.